The sun was shining today and the skies were blue. I was up early and the rest of the house slept in. I’m enjoying my days. Today I was at Aldi and Target to get groceries and there were a few items I couldn’t get. It’s easy to feel like this is all a dream and I’ll wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal. Lucy prayed tonight that we’d be back to school soon... I don’t think that’s happening.
Here’s what did happen at our house.
Lucy wrote a book and then read it to her finger puppets.
I did a Facebook live workout with my friends
Sigge was trying to steal toilet paper which is like the ULTIMATE offense right now.
Lucy and Olle got to play chalk outside.
We perfected our sheet pan dinner.
And I looked up so many funny memes. This one being my favorite. Although honestly there are so many good ones out there right now I can’t handle it. Sten and I laughed a lot today and that felt so good. Thankful I have him to keep me laughing and to remember funny things and bring them up.
Tomorrow is church online! Can’t wait. xo. edc
Here’s what did happen at our house.
Lucy wrote a book and then read it to her finger puppets.
I did a Facebook live workout with my friends
Sigge was trying to steal toilet paper which is like the ULTIMATE offense right now.
Lucy and Olle got to play chalk outside.
We perfected our sheet pan dinner.
And I looked up so many funny memes. This one being my favorite. Although honestly there are so many good ones out there right now I can’t handle it. Sten and I laughed a lot today and that felt so good. Thankful I have him to keep me laughing and to remember funny things and bring them up.
Tomorrow is church online! Can’t wait. xo. edc






Comments
Post a Comment