Much better day today! Embracing it all! My house is a mess, our routine is nonexistent, but when I asked the kids what their favorite part of the day was they said there were too many fun things to be able to pick just one. So I’m happy about that. I had a fun day too.
1//Sten and I started the morning with a workout, then I went for a short run:
2// we made scones! Yum! And this meme is Hilariously accurate:
3// we did a FaceTime workout (gym class) with cousins again at 10am and grandma read the kiddos a story on zoom at 3pm (I was using my phone for both of these so I had to steal my sisters pictures!)
4// a little birdie dropped Starbucks off on our front porch for us... ahem, Hannah!
5// while Sigge napped we made an extension for our dollhouse(still needs to be painted) and made a guitar 🎸 and a sword 🗡 out of a diaper box and some duct tape.
1//Sten and I started the morning with a workout, then I went for a short run:
2// we made scones! Yum! And this meme is Hilariously accurate:
3// we did a FaceTime workout (gym class) with cousins again at 10am and grandma read the kiddos a story on zoom at 3pm (I was using my phone for both of these so I had to steal my sisters pictures!)
4// a little birdie dropped Starbucks off on our front porch for us... ahem, Hannah!
5// while Sigge napped we made an extension for our dollhouse(still needs to be painted) and made a guitar 🎸 and a sword 🗡 out of a diaper box and some duct tape.
6// I made vegetables for dinner— because, you know, scones and Starbucks, the kids played, and fought, Sigge laughed a lot and cried a lot and we survived another day— and had fun!
Until tomorrow. xo. edc.











Comments
Post a Comment