I used up A LOT of energy today. By the end of the day I was tired! I guess that’s a good thing? The mental strain it takes to make sure everything is running smoothly is almost more work than the physical running of the household! I also feel this added pressure to make this week special since it is technically our spring break...
anyway.... all in all today was a good day.
1// I got out for an 8 mile run and it snowed last night so all the trees were covered and it was beautiful. I felt like it was truly a gift to be outside and witness birds chirping, little streams running, and the glistening snow lightly falling from tree branches. This picture does not look pretty— but I swear it was gorgeous out!
2// it was quiet reading time when I got back from my run:
3// then we did a workout! I stole this from a friend and the kids loved it! We’ll be doing it agin tomorrow.
4// we did some school work, then painted Easter pictures for the great grandmas, and grandparents. Sigge loved painting!
5// after lunch I brought the water table in and the kids had a blast! I’ll have to remember this for those freezing cold winter days next year!
6//After dinner we took a walk around the neighborhood and then I was supposed to have book club tonight to discuss “Fair Play”. That obviously wasn’t happening so we ended up doing a zoom meeting instead and it wasn’t quite the same, but still good to be able to discuss the book and see people.
Until tomorrow....xo. edc.
anyway.... all in all today was a good day.
1// I got out for an 8 mile run and it snowed last night so all the trees were covered and it was beautiful. I felt like it was truly a gift to be outside and witness birds chirping, little streams running, and the glistening snow lightly falling from tree branches. This picture does not look pretty— but I swear it was gorgeous out!
2// it was quiet reading time when I got back from my run:
3// then we did a workout! I stole this from a friend and the kids loved it! We’ll be doing it agin tomorrow.
4// we did some school work, then painted Easter pictures for the great grandmas, and grandparents. Sigge loved painting!
5// after lunch I brought the water table in and the kids had a blast! I’ll have to remember this for those freezing cold winter days next year!
6//After dinner we took a walk around the neighborhood and then I was supposed to have book club tonight to discuss “Fair Play”. That obviously wasn’t happening so we ended up doing a zoom meeting instead and it wasn’t quite the same, but still good to be able to discuss the book and see people.
Until tomorrow....xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment