Today was a good day. we got organized at home with Lucy and Olle's desks. Sigge took 2 long naps. I cleaned out some bins downstairs. We did Frozen Yoga. We did school work. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together. I stayed connected to the outside world through Marco Polo. My friend Hailley dropped a care package off at our front step and it was the best thing.
I have realized that having this virus say NO for me is such a free-ing thing. As a YES person, this is like a dream! I don't have to let anyone down! :)
Today feels less scary. I know we can do this. It will get lonely, and it will be difficult, but I'm up for the challenge.
I also did my 19 push ups, 19 sit ups, 19 lunges and 19 burpees. Might as well get stronger while we are stuck inside?
xo. edc
I have realized that having this virus say NO for me is such a free-ing thing. As a YES person, this is like a dream! I don't have to let anyone down! :)
Today feels less scary. I know we can do this. It will get lonely, and it will be difficult, but I'm up for the challenge.
I also did my 19 push ups, 19 sit ups, 19 lunges and 19 burpees. Might as well get stronger while we are stuck inside?
xo. edc

Comments
Post a Comment