What a week. I’ve never experienced anything like this. All the more reason to get outside and run. I really feel badly for the people who won’t be able to race this early spring bc of Coronavirus. I’d be devastated if that was me and all my training was for not. Grandma’s is June 20th so hopefully we’ll be in the clear by then!
RUNS//
Sunday// 1.7 miles with Olle and Sigge. Olle was in and out of the stroller running with me, then scootering, then back in the stroller... I am not sure I could call it a run.
Monday// boot camp
Tuesday// 6 miles. 7:15 pace. Last 3 miles in the 6:40’s.
Wednesday// I ran downtown to meet friends for happy hour. 4.57 miles at 7:04, then after a pokè bowl and a glass of wine I ran 4.75 miles at 7:54. Total: 9.32 miles
Thursday// circuit at home
Friday// 6.2 miles on the treadmill at 8:00
Saturday// 8 miles on the treadmill at 7:48.
TOTAL MILES// 31.2
Favorite Run// I loved my Tuesday run. I couldn’t go until right before dinner and I didn’t feel like it at all, but once I got out there the miles FLEW by and I had the best time running hard.
This week I’m hoping to really ramp up my game! I’ll report back!
xo. edc.
RUNS//
Sunday// 1.7 miles with Olle and Sigge. Olle was in and out of the stroller running with me, then scootering, then back in the stroller... I am not sure I could call it a run.
Monday// boot camp
Tuesday// 6 miles. 7:15 pace. Last 3 miles in the 6:40’s.
Wednesday// I ran downtown to meet friends for happy hour. 4.57 miles at 7:04, then after a pokè bowl and a glass of wine I ran 4.75 miles at 7:54. Total: 9.32 miles
Thursday// circuit at home
Friday// 6.2 miles on the treadmill at 8:00
Saturday// 8 miles on the treadmill at 7:48.
TOTAL MILES// 31.2
Favorite Run// I loved my Tuesday run. I couldn’t go until right before dinner and I didn’t feel like it at all, but once I got out there the miles FLEW by and I had the best time running hard.
This week I’m hoping to really ramp up my game! I’ll report back!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment