It was too nice outside yesterday to get anything done besides the minimum! So that’s what we did!!
and apparently I only took pictures of Sigge....
I also made a batch of 100% whole wheat bread.
In the evening Olle had a zoom meeting with his 4K class, and had a FaceTime call with his buddy Parker. Lucy had fun talking on FaceTime to Lyla in the afternoon. Thankful for friends and ways to socialize during this time!
Thankful for:
1. Warm days
2. FaceTime
3. Homemade bread
4. My new book: American Dirt
5. Hearing birds chirp.
50: 26.5/50 miles
Had a donut đŸ˜³
19:✅
5: ❎
xo. edc.
and apparently I only took pictures of Sigge....
I also made a batch of 100% whole wheat bread.
In the evening Olle had a zoom meeting with his 4K class, and had a FaceTime call with his buddy Parker. Lucy had fun talking on FaceTime to Lyla in the afternoon. Thankful for friends and ways to socialize during this time!
Thankful for:
1. Warm days
2. FaceTime
3. Homemade bread
4. My new book: American Dirt
5. Hearing birds chirp.
50: 26.5/50 miles
Had a donut đŸ˜³
19:✅
5: ❎
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment