Soul care= today. I want to bottle this perfect day up so that I can re-live it everyday for the next 5 days as we get a snow storm. 😩😩😩
20 miles this morning on one of the nicest most perfect mornings ever.
Home for a quick shower, pack a lunch and head out to Battle Creek for a family hike. Then we social distanced (as best we could🥴) with a visit to cottage grove to see family.. quick stock up at Trader Joe’s. Then home for an old fashioned and front yard playing. I was inside a total of 17 minutes today and that’s exactly how I wish I could live my life every day.
Tomorrow is Easter. Can’t wait to celebrate with our Midcurrent family online.
xo. edc.
20 miles this morning on one of the nicest most perfect mornings ever.
Home for a quick shower, pack a lunch and head out to Battle Creek for a family hike. Then we social distanced (as best we could🥴) with a visit to cottage grove to see family.. quick stock up at Trader Joe’s. Then home for an old fashioned and front yard playing. I was inside a total of 17 minutes today and that’s exactly how I wish I could live my life every day.
Tomorrow is Easter. Can’t wait to celebrate with our Midcurrent family online.
xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment