Rainy day!
We could feel the fact that we couldn’t be outside today!
I vowed to start the day off right with a coconut milk latte from Dunn Bros, but I was in kind a bad mood until dinner.
Sten makes things 1000% better and when he started wrestling the kids on the floor all was right with the world again. Tomorrow will be a new day.
Olle made this LEGO thing and I was super impressed. He went on to film himself pretending to be Christian from LEGO master explaining how to make it....
And then I made some homemade whipped cream and Sigge Was. A. Fan!
xoxo. Here’s to a new day tomorrow! edc.
We could feel the fact that we couldn’t be outside today!
I vowed to start the day off right with a coconut milk latte from Dunn Bros, but I was in kind a bad mood until dinner.
Sten makes things 1000% better and when he started wrestling the kids on the floor all was right with the world again. Tomorrow will be a new day.
Olle made this LEGO thing and I was super impressed. He went on to film himself pretending to be Christian from LEGO master explaining how to make it....
And then I made some homemade whipped cream and Sigge Was. A. Fan!
xoxo. Here’s to a new day tomorrow! edc.






Comments
Post a Comment