Wow. We are in the 40’s! When I started blogging everyday I never thought it’d go this long. Now I don’t think things will be back to normal for about a year. So I may have to adjust my goals!
Yesterday we took our first true family bike ride or BR as Lucy likes to call it.
Sten and I found a Chipotle Gift card in the car from when Sigge was born, so we ordered take out and had a date night! Exciting times over here!
Today we spent a lot of time outside bc it was 70 degrees! Yahoo.
I’m thankful for:
1. jogging strollers
2. COVID 19 date nights
3. bike rides
4. our swing set
5. our garage, which holds a million toys and bikes and garage stuff!
I hit 54 miles last week!
I’m at 10/50 this week.
19: ❎/✅ I’m about 50/50
5 ❎✅ again about 50/50 I’ll weigh myself tomorrow bc I didn’t over the weekend. 😬😬😬
xo. edc
Yesterday we took our first true family bike ride or BR as Lucy likes to call it.
Sten and I found a Chipotle Gift card in the car from when Sigge was born, so we ordered take out and had a date night! Exciting times over here!
Today we spent a lot of time outside bc it was 70 degrees! Yahoo.
I was looking through pictures of what was going on a year ago and found these gems of baby Sigge boy. I cannot imagine our lives without this buddy.
I’m thankful for:
1. jogging strollers
2. COVID 19 date nights
3. bike rides
4. our swing set
5. our garage, which holds a million toys and bikes and garage stuff!
I hit 54 miles last week!
I’m at 10/50 this week.
19: ❎/✅ I’m about 50/50
5 ❎✅ again about 50/50 I’ll weigh myself tomorrow bc I didn’t over the weekend. 😬😬😬
xo. edc




Comments
Post a Comment