Bright sunny sky for my run this morning. Followed by school, outside time, lunch then a trip to grandmas to ride bikes. Home for dinner and my night will end with a book club zoom meeting, which I’m really looking forward to seeing as I loved this book.
Feeling thankful for:
- Marco Polo
- Sten, who took the early shift with Sigge and allowed me to have some extra minutes in bed
- Jenner Lane in CG where I grew up. I love watch my kids and niece and nephew play on the same street I did growing up.
- the fact that I don’t go to the gas station anymore... I don’t like getting gas as I always wait until the last possible moment and then I’m always late to something bc I had to stop for gas.
- sunny days.
50-19-5
50:
- 22.4/ 50 miles
- had 1 Girl Scout cookie... probably more than 50 cals but still calling this a win bc normally I would have eaten 4.
19:
✅push-ups sit-ups journal bible time reading.
5:
- did NOT get up
- down .5 lbs from yesterday. 🎉
xo. edc.
![]() |
| I made Lucy and Olle shakes for lunch and they got cold from them and asked me to turn on the heater, then they put this blanket over them and stayed there for a solid 15 minutes talking. |
Feeling thankful for:
- Marco Polo
- Sten, who took the early shift with Sigge and allowed me to have some extra minutes in bed
- Jenner Lane in CG where I grew up. I love watch my kids and niece and nephew play on the same street I did growing up.
- the fact that I don’t go to the gas station anymore... I don’t like getting gas as I always wait until the last possible moment and then I’m always late to something bc I had to stop for gas.
- sunny days.
50-19-5
50:
- 22.4/ 50 miles
- had 1 Girl Scout cookie... probably more than 50 cals but still calling this a win bc normally I would have eaten 4.
19:
✅push-ups sit-ups journal bible time reading.
5:
- did NOT get up
- down .5 lbs from yesterday. 🎉
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment