How weird to celebrate Easter at home, just the 5 of us. I can’t think of a time that my entire Easter Sunday didn’t revolve around multiple church services. We still watched 2 services, but in our jammies while eating pancakes. It was sad to not see family, but we really made the most of our day! Easter baskets, church online, dying eggs, bunny pancakes, power clean (because it’s still Sunday), Easter Jam with MCKIDS, indoor egg hunt, got dressed up and made a ham (who am I?), Magnolia Table potato stacks, deviled eggs and green beans, then went out and played in the SNOW! Sten and I ended our night with a snowy sit in the hot tub and I seriously feel like that was a marathon good day!
Some sights from around our home:
Me, Sten and Sigge came inside, while Lucy and Olle wanted to stay out and play, next thing I know: I look out the window to find these 2 sitting on lawn chairs side by side. Sten and I laughed and I think both just felt thankful for Lucy and Olle and their little friendship.
Happy Easter! He is Risen! xo. edc.
Some sights from around our home:
Me, Sten and Sigge came inside, while Lucy and Olle wanted to stay out and play, next thing I know: I look out the window to find these 2 sitting on lawn chairs side by side. Sten and I laughed and I think both just felt thankful for Lucy and Olle and their little friendship.
Happy Easter! He is Risen! xo. edc.














Comments
Post a Comment