Happy Unicorn Day! .... I didn’t know this was a thing, but in an effort to make today feel different than yesterday, we colored lots of unicorn pictures and made unicorns out of LEGOS. I’m losing my mind a bit over here. But it’s all going to be alright.
The day turned around after dropping off tiny Easter presents for Amos and Olive, having an easy dinner and then sitting at the kitchen counter while the kids told 25 minutes worth of the most hilarious “make it up as you go along” jokes. They weren’t funny bc they were witty or actually funny, they were hilarious because they made absolutely no sense. At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn’t catch my breath. Then we put Sigge boy to bed and watched LEGO Masters! Which is totally our fams favorite show. I also got in a Lighthouse Yoga basement Yoga Sculpt workout, and Sten and I are getting into a really bad habit with Starbucks coffee. (Why is it so good?????)
Also, these pictures are from exactly 1 year ago and I just want to die. I’m sure Sigge was covered in spit up, he had been crying nonstop before this picture and I had not slept more than 2 hours at a time, but that infant baby stage is still my very very favorite.
xo. edc.
The day turned around after dropping off tiny Easter presents for Amos and Olive, having an easy dinner and then sitting at the kitchen counter while the kids told 25 minutes worth of the most hilarious “make it up as you go along” jokes. They weren’t funny bc they were witty or actually funny, they were hilarious because they made absolutely no sense. At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn’t catch my breath. Then we put Sigge boy to bed and watched LEGO Masters! Which is totally our fams favorite show. I also got in a Lighthouse Yoga basement Yoga Sculpt workout, and Sten and I are getting into a really bad habit with Starbucks coffee. (Why is it so good?????)
Also, these pictures are from exactly 1 year ago and I just want to die. I’m sure Sigge was covered in spit up, he had been crying nonstop before this picture and I had not slept more than 2 hours at a time, but that infant baby stage is still my very very favorite.
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment