We’ve got a pretty great routine down now. It includes very little school and a whole lot of playing. I don’t think we even got to Olle’s schoolwork today. And that’s ok! I’d rather my kids remember this time for the fun we had together rather than any frustration caused by my lack of teaching ability! I do have to say though that I love seeing what my kids know! I shouldn’t be surprised anymore when they answer a question right, but I’m always caught off guard. How did they know that?
We spent 80% of our day outside today and it was great. The 20% we were inside we spent giving haircuts and eating a quick dinner before heading back outside for another walk around the neighborhood and more biking in circles in front of our house.
What else? Oh! A friend dropped off these mega bubbles that you use with 2 wooden dowels and a rope and the kids thought it was the GREATEST thing ever! Sten missed it as he was filming for church and we can’t wait to show him tomorrow.
Lucy at the end of the day exclaimed: it’s been a very good day. I agreed. It was a good day.
Crazy hair, full of chalk and watching for dogs. Sigge in a nutshell.
Lucy’s outfit today was definitely a favorite
Sten and Olle both got haircuts, bc that’s what you do in COVID times!
Watching Lucy and Olle on bikes
XOXO. edc.
We spent 80% of our day outside today and it was great. The 20% we were inside we spent giving haircuts and eating a quick dinner before heading back outside for another walk around the neighborhood and more biking in circles in front of our house.
What else? Oh! A friend dropped off these mega bubbles that you use with 2 wooden dowels and a rope and the kids thought it was the GREATEST thing ever! Sten missed it as he was filming for church and we can’t wait to show him tomorrow.
Lucy at the end of the day exclaimed: it’s been a very good day. I agreed. It was a good day.
Crazy hair, full of chalk and watching for dogs. Sigge in a nutshell.
Lucy’s outfit today was definitely a favorite
Sten and Olle both got haircuts, bc that’s what you do in COVID times!
Watching Lucy and Olle on bikes
XOXO. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment