Wow! 20 days. I think I was feeling it today. The isolation. It’s just hard. And Sigge boy is at the age where he can’t tell you what he wants, but he definitely has opinions. I feel a little bit like I back in the weeds. Not entirely, but I’d say the weeds are at my knees.
I listened to a happier podcast today suggesting to write your future self a letter. I like this idea, especially in light of some of my COVID habits, I’d love to write my future self a letter and check in to see if some of my habits stuck.
A couple of my favorite things today. Not pictured— a very loud zoom call w my family and a new book I read during quiet time: ask again, yes.
xo. edc.
I listened to a happier podcast today suggesting to write your future self a letter. I like this idea, especially in light of some of my COVID habits, I’d love to write my future self a letter and check in to see if some of my habits stuck.
A couple of my favorite things today. Not pictured— a very loud zoom call w my family and a new book I read during quiet time: ask again, yes.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment