Whoops! Getting lazy with my daily postings!
Highlights.
So. Much. Outside. Time.
My sister sent me a picture of her sunburn today and said if you get a sunburn in April you know you’ve had a good day. My nose is pink and I already have a tan line from my watch so it’s been a good day. We brought out the sprinkler. Went for a family bike ride and grilled pizza. I spent zero time indoors today and yesterday.
Very over quarantine.
xo. edc.
Highlights.
So. Much. Outside. Time.
My sister sent me a picture of her sunburn today and said if you get a sunburn in April you know you’ve had a good day. My nose is pink and I already have a tan line from my watch so it’s been a good day. We brought out the sprinkler. Went for a family bike ride and grilled pizza. I spent zero time indoors today and yesterday.
Very over quarantine.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment