Today I am sad that I won’t be running grandmas marathon on June 20th. I know this is a small and insignificant thing in the grand scheme of what is going, I acknowledge that, but it still stings. I’m sad that I feel so strong and healthy and my training was going well, I’m sad that this means that life will not be back to normal by June 20th as I originally thought, and I’m sad that I don’t have something big on the calendar to look forward to.
I had a little cry and then I went for a run and had an old fashioned at happy hour and now I’m going to put it behind me and run for the enjoyment it brings me in this time of unknowns.
Happy things from today:
1//
2//some learning took place today.
I had a little cry and then I went for a run and had an old fashioned at happy hour and now I’m going to put it behind me and run for the enjoyment it brings me in this time of unknowns.
Happy things from today:
1//
2//some learning took place today.
3//lots of outside time.
xo. edc








Comments
Post a Comment