Saturday! The snow melted today because it was the sunniest day ever. We spent time outside. Went in the hot tub, went for runs, enjoyed a charcuterie board for dinner, went for a walk and had DQ!
We’re happy together as a family, and I’m grateful for the people in my home.
We’re happy together as a family, and I’m grateful for the people in my home.
![]() |
| It was only 35 degrees out, but we made the most of some outside time today. The kids brought out their pillows and blankets and we basked in the sunlight. |
![]() |
| While the big kids watch a show and Sten and I finished our wine Sigge was busy making a mess. We let it happen and we were just thankful for some time to talk without kiddos up in our face. |
![]() |
| I forgot to take a picture of our charcuterie board before we ate everything! Here’s the after :) |




Comments
Post a Comment