Ahhhhh, Saturday! It was a good day. My favorite parts:
Cleaning the office
Cleaning the pantry
Cleaning the garage
Flying kites
Obstacle courses outside in the backyard
Margaritas with Stenny.
I love my family so much. I’m so thankful for Sten and the ways he makes me laugh. Lucy and the ways she reminds me to be girly and play barbies or paint my nails, Olle, in his determination and how he continues to try, and Sigge. Who Sten and I have repeatedly said is just a big gift to our family. His love for the outdoors, his excitement over dogs, the way he “talks” on FaceTime, he just really makes me smile.
xo. edc.
Cleaning the office
Cleaning the pantry
Cleaning the garage
Flying kites
Obstacle courses outside in the backyard
Margaritas with Stenny.
![]() |
| Perfect day for flying kites 🪁! |
I love my family so much. I’m so thankful for Sten and the ways he makes me laugh. Lucy and the ways she reminds me to be girly and play barbies or paint my nails, Olle, in his determination and how he continues to try, and Sigge. Who Sten and I have repeatedly said is just a big gift to our family. His love for the outdoors, his excitement over dogs, the way he “talks” on FaceTime, he just really makes me smile.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment