Another good day.
The weather got a little crazy in the afternoon. It would downpour one second and then be sunny skies the next, and as I sat and watched the clouds shift with Sigge boy in my lap I felt thankful for that moment. That I had enough time and nothing else to do but watch nature out our window. We listened to the rain, and got blinded by the sun and it all felt pretty cool.
It was also supposed to be Boston Marathon Monday, and I felt sad for all the runners. I would have been devastated if this was my year and I was missing it.
Lots of things to grieve but also so many things to be thankful for. Like:
1. Kale in my eggs this morning and kale in my shake this afternoon.
2. A new token system that had my kids washing windows this afternoon
3. Our basement that gives Lucy and Olle a place to be loud.
4. A quick outside play time before the rain came
5. A really sweet note in the mail and a gift card for Dunn Bros.
50-19-5
50: I’m at 16.2/ 50 miles for the week
I had a PB protein ball for a sweet treat.
19: ✅ push ups
✅sit ups
✅reading
And I got about 14 minutes of quiet time to journal before Sigge woke up.
5: weighed in today!
Woke up at 5:45
✅5 things I’m thankful for.
xo. edc
The weather got a little crazy in the afternoon. It would downpour one second and then be sunny skies the next, and as I sat and watched the clouds shift with Sigge boy in my lap I felt thankful for that moment. That I had enough time and nothing else to do but watch nature out our window. We listened to the rain, and got blinded by the sun and it all felt pretty cool.
It was also supposed to be Boston Marathon Monday, and I felt sad for all the runners. I would have been devastated if this was my year and I was missing it.
Lots of things to grieve but also so many things to be thankful for. Like:
1. Kale in my eggs this morning and kale in my shake this afternoon.
2. A new token system that had my kids washing windows this afternoon
3. Our basement that gives Lucy and Olle a place to be loud.
4. A quick outside play time before the rain came
5. A really sweet note in the mail and a gift card for Dunn Bros.
50-19-5
50: I’m at 16.2/ 50 miles for the week
I had a PB protein ball for a sweet treat.
19: ✅ push ups
✅sit ups
✅reading
And I got about 14 minutes of quiet time to journal before Sigge woke up.
5: weighed in today!
Woke up at 5:45
✅5 things I’m thankful for.
xo. edc



Comments
Post a Comment