In a way the time has gone fast— like how has it been 31 days?? In an effort to remember what this time feels like I find it important to add the small details of things that we wouldn’t be doing if there was no coronavirus.
So today I’ll choose to talk about how both of my kids talked to their classes from devices.... how weird??? I think it was fun for them to see their friends, and they were pretty cute about it :)
We also painted, played outside, I went for a run and Lucy and I both are listening to the first Harry Potter book. She is so into it. I’ve already read it, but decided to re-read (listen) to it bc - why not?!?
Things I wouldn’t do in normal times! Tonight we are doing a zoom with our dinner club and how I wish we were sitting around someone’s table instead!!
xo. edc.
So today I’ll choose to talk about how both of my kids talked to their classes from devices.... how weird??? I think it was fun for them to see their friends, and they were pretty cute about it :)
We also painted, played outside, I went for a run and Lucy and I both are listening to the first Harry Potter book. She is so into it. I’ve already read it, but decided to re-read (listen) to it bc - why not?!?
Things I wouldn’t do in normal times! Tonight we are doing a zoom with our dinner club and how I wish we were sitting around someone’s table instead!!
xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment