We just got our safer at home order extended through May, I thought it would rattle me more than it did, but I guess I figured it was coming, so I’m ok. That means no more school for the rest of the year too! The kids are happy about it, and I’m choosing to find the good, bc really, this is all too wild to take too seriously.
We got outside after dinner (sten was filming the service for Sunday) and the fresh air was so good for the kids. Lucy’s getting really good on her bike and Amos passed down his old skateboard so they all thought that was pretty fun. Finding joy in the lazy small moments is a lot easier when the weather is nice (it was 40 degrees).
I also finished a book today Ask Again, Yes. Very good. I listened to most of it on my runs this week, and then when I started getting really into it I found myself reading while brushing my teeth and in between school lessons for the kids. A good book is hard to beat.
Today was a good day. xo. edc.
We got outside after dinner (sten was filming the service for Sunday) and the fresh air was so good for the kids. Lucy’s getting really good on her bike and Amos passed down his old skateboard so they all thought that was pretty fun. Finding joy in the lazy small moments is a lot easier when the weather is nice (it was 40 degrees).
I also finished a book today Ask Again, Yes. Very good. I listened to most of it on my runs this week, and then when I started getting really into it I found myself reading while brushing my teeth and in between school lessons for the kids. A good book is hard to beat.
Today was a good day. xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment