Day 15 felt a lot like every other day... I have nothing new to say.
Other than I had to grab a couple things at the store and there’s stickers on the ground as to where you can stand, and things are wiped down constantly, which is nice. Lots of hand washing when I got home!
Sigge loved to eat sticks and rocks— why?!?
The kids’ journals from yesterday. Lucy’s says: “ I am sad. I am happy! I am confused about coronavirus.” She’s so wise.
It’s a new day. Ready to make it a good one. xo. edc.
Other than I had to grab a couple things at the store and there’s stickers on the ground as to where you can stand, and things are wiped down constantly, which is nice. Lots of hand washing when I got home!
Sigge loved to eat sticks and rocks— why?!?
The kids’ journals from yesterday. Lucy’s says: “ I am sad. I am happy! I am confused about coronavirus.” She’s so wise.
It’s a new day. Ready to make it a good one. xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment