My Apple watch ⌚️ gives monthly challenges and April was 302 miles running or walking. I’m only 5 miles from completing the challenge after my 13.1 mile run this morning! Yahoo! Can’t wait to get that medal š
.
It’s my brother in law’s birthday today!!! The kids and I dropped off coffee this morning and got to see cousins for a quick min which always fills me up even if I can’t give them a squeeze.
I’ve made 2 gluten free treats in the last week. Cookies (which didn’t turn out great) and brownies which were a little better?
It was demo day over here today! We’re taking down a wall and opening up our whole main floor. We’re all pretty excited about this!
Sten and I have 3 episodes of Tiger King left and all I want to do is finish it. I felt like the first couple episodes were meh, but nowwwwww ahhhhh!!!!
We took Qwirkle out to play today while Sigge was napping and I forgot how much I enjoy that game. It’s really fun now that Lucy’s old enough to understand games. I think I could play games all day.
I finished Harry Potter today and am now reading Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.
I have 2 laundry baskets of clothes to fold that have been sitting in our room since Sunday...
Thankful for:
1. Avocados
2. Books
3. Apple Watch challenges
4. Baking
5. Sten
xo. edc.
It’s my brother in law’s birthday today!!! The kids and I dropped off coffee this morning and got to see cousins for a quick min which always fills me up even if I can’t give them a squeeze.
I’ve made 2 gluten free treats in the last week. Cookies (which didn’t turn out great) and brownies which were a little better?
It was demo day over here today! We’re taking down a wall and opening up our whole main floor. We’re all pretty excited about this!
Sten and I have 3 episodes of Tiger King left and all I want to do is finish it. I felt like the first couple episodes were meh, but nowwwwww ahhhhh!!!!
We took Qwirkle out to play today while Sigge was napping and I forgot how much I enjoy that game. It’s really fun now that Lucy’s old enough to understand games. I think I could play games all day.
I finished Harry Potter today and am now reading Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.
I have 2 laundry baskets of clothes to fold that have been sitting in our room since Sunday...
Thankful for:
1. Avocados
2. Books
3. Apple Watch challenges
4. Baking
5. Sten
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment