How are we 10 days into November?
I'm thankful today that Sten comes home tonight! We've all missed him, and although I love having the freedom to be on no schedule when he isn't home I WOULD MUCH RATHER ALWAYS HAVE HIM HOME AND NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!
I'm thankful for a husband who puts in a lot of work around the house, so that when he's gone there is a major hole to fill. I'm thankful for a companion that makes nights not lonely and Saturdays more cheery.
Welcome home Stenny. You were missed.
xo. edc.
I'm thankful today that Sten comes home tonight! We've all missed him, and although I love having the freedom to be on no schedule when he isn't home I WOULD MUCH RATHER ALWAYS HAVE HIM HOME AND NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!
| He's in Boston right now, so I found this picture fitting since we visited the brewery while we were there for the marathon :) |
I'm thankful for a husband who puts in a lot of work around the house, so that when he's gone there is a major hole to fill. I'm thankful for a companion that makes nights not lonely and Saturdays more cheery.
Welcome home Stenny. You were missed.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment