Today I woke up grateful for Midcurrent. I could say a million things about it, but over the last week while spending time with many women, I feel that the sense of community and belonging it has provided is really something very special.
I have found deep friendships, my kids are giddy when it’s Sunday morning and our people are awesome. Yesterday the kids made this sign for Sten at Midcurrent Kids downstairs and it was just such a reminder to me that we are doing it! We’ve started a church and people come! God is good!
Also, how cute is this girl????
xo. edc.
I have found deep friendships, my kids are giddy when it’s Sunday morning and our people are awesome. Yesterday the kids made this sign for Sten at Midcurrent Kids downstairs and it was just such a reminder to me that we are doing it! We’ve started a church and people come! God is good!
Also, how cute is this girl????
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment