Thankful today for the anticipation of a big snow storm tonight. I’m not really a winter person, but I can always get excited about the first big dump of snow. I’m excited for Lucy and Olle to wake up tomorrow and see tons of snow and to get all snow-geared up and head outside! I might be making this more magical than it will turn out to be IRL, but I’m here for it nevertheless :) xo. edc
One of our favorite weeks of summer came and went: When Dan and Pam visit. This means lots of family time at Big C. Everything is a game and there are lots of laughs-- never ending fun. It always goes by so fast and it’s sad to see them go. This year we did something super different and took a 24 hour trip to show off Duluth to Pam. J is the best trip planner and when she sent me the itinerary I knew it was going to be a good time. Here we are in our little hostel room. I slept like a rock thanks to half a sleeping pill. Seriously. I slept over 9 hours and didn’t even wake up to go to the bathroom! Found just a couple rocks to skip 😂 Here we are at split rock lighthouse. We were too cheap to go into the actual park and get the tour so we listened to a podcast on the way home instead haha The fog hadn't burned off yet and it made for the most beautiful backdrop. Perhaps the highlight for me: burrata and wine on the rocks of gooseberry falls. We ...

Comments
Post a Comment