Yesterday was a dream of a day.
Lazy morning playing slap jack, memory and go fish with Olle,
making bread,
going for a hike with sten, Olle and Sigge,
Drop Olle off at school
catching up on Survivor with Sten while Sigge napped,
kids home from school
a charcuterie board for dinner and the best chats with Sten in the kitchen.
Bath time, then bed time
Yesterday was just what I needed. Intentional time with the ones I love, time in nature, and ending the day around our island eating cheese and bread and drinking wine.
I’m thankful for every single part of it. For the 7 games of memory to the “good for the soul” talks around the island, nothing felt insignificant.
xo. edc
Lazy morning playing slap jack, memory and go fish with Olle,
making bread,
going for a hike with sten, Olle and Sigge,
Drop Olle off at school
catching up on Survivor with Sten while Sigge napped,
kids home from school
a charcuterie board for dinner and the best chats with Sten in the kitchen.
Bath time, then bed time
Yesterday was just what I needed. Intentional time with the ones I love, time in nature, and ending the day around our island eating cheese and bread and drinking wine.
I’m thankful for every single part of it. For the 7 games of memory to the “good for the soul” talks around the island, nothing felt insignificant.
xo. edc




Comments
Post a Comment