Halloween week! Lots of excitement around what was going to happen, how much candy they’d get and how cute Sigge was going to look in his costume.
Here are my favs from the week:
1// Second annual trick or treating with Amos and Olive was as fun as could be. They again got a ridiculous amount of candy. I love these 5!
2// Sigge boy has been such a snuggler this week. I’ve enjoyed every afternoon nap time as it’s so quiet and often he’s asleep in my arms and I just love it.
3// I know I post about cousins all. The. Time. But I just can’t help it.
This weekend we have NOOOOO plans!!!! NOvember starts NOW!
xo. edc.
Here are my favs from the week:
1// Second annual trick or treating with Amos and Olive was as fun as could be. They again got a ridiculous amount of candy. I love these 5!
2// Sigge boy has been such a snuggler this week. I’ve enjoyed every afternoon nap time as it’s so quiet and often he’s asleep in my arms and I just love it.
3// I know I post about cousins all. The. Time. But I just can’t help it.
This weekend we have NOOOOO plans!!!! NOvember starts NOW!
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment