Thankful for full days like today. I think I squeezed every last minute out!
Tenly spent the night and just like I expected they went right outside and played in the snow until she was picked up. Then we packed up and headed to the Y in Woodbury to meet Jessica and the cousins, J and I did a circuit, then picked up the kids and drove to moms. There the kids put back on their snow stuff and did some sledding in the backyard, then had some hot cocoa. Came home, had dinner then Sten and I put the kids to bed and finished up the sweet potatoes to bring to thanksgiving tomorrow! Not a spare minute, but all fun and good things! Can’t wait for tomorrow! xo. edc
Tenly spent the night and just like I expected they went right outside and played in the snow until she was picked up. Then we packed up and headed to the Y in Woodbury to meet Jessica and the cousins, J and I did a circuit, then picked up the kids and drove to moms. There the kids put back on their snow stuff and did some sledding in the backyard, then had some hot cocoa. Came home, had dinner then Sten and I put the kids to bed and finished up the sweet potatoes to bring to thanksgiving tomorrow! Not a spare minute, but all fun and good things! Can’t wait for tomorrow! xo. edc





Comments
Post a Comment