So many things to be thankful for today I’ll most likely have to report back tomorrow, but today I am thankful that Sten has been by my side for 11 years. He is the one who makes me feel the most special, loved, cared for and appreciated. He is without a doubt my biggest fan and my loudest cheerleader. I know I hit the jackpot with him as my husband. I’m also thankful that there’s an entire day dedicated to being grateful and eating food. 2 of my favorite things! We are heading to Chippewa Falls to spend thanksgiving at the farm and I couldn’t be more excited about it.
I’m heading out now to run my own turkey trot with Hannah on the Y treadmills (free and I don’t have to worry about ice!) 😂
Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁
Happy Anniversary ♥️
xo. edc.
I’m heading out now to run my own turkey trot with Hannah on the Y treadmills (free and I don’t have to worry about ice!) 😂
Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁
Happy Anniversary ♥️
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment