overall I had a fantastic day yesterday. Thankful for it all.
I’m thankful today that after a full night with friends my kids slept in and got the sleep they needed to have a good day today! We went over to Hannah’s yesterday with Mary and Abby and between the 4 of us 14 kids were running around. Lucy and Olle had so much fun with their pals and I loved drinking wine and chatting with the moms.
Very thankful for really awesome mom friends in my life.
After the YMCA yesterday I took the boys on a date to Buddy’s Bakery before dropping Olle off at school. We decided to send a picture to dad to let him know we were enjoying a bagel and missing him. Love Olle’s excited smile!
Now it’s Saturday. We just got done with a play date with Mason and Amara and now the kids are watching a movie, Sigges taking a nap and I’m going to read my book = The perfect Saturday afternoon.
xo. edc.
I’m thankful today that after a full night with friends my kids slept in and got the sleep they needed to have a good day today! We went over to Hannah’s yesterday with Mary and Abby and between the 4 of us 14 kids were running around. Lucy and Olle had so much fun with their pals and I loved drinking wine and chatting with the moms.
Very thankful for really awesome mom friends in my life.
After the YMCA yesterday I took the boys on a date to Buddy’s Bakery before dropping Olle off at school. We decided to send a picture to dad to let him know we were enjoying a bagel and missing him. Love Olle’s excited smile!
Now it’s Saturday. We just got done with a play date with Mason and Amara and now the kids are watching a movie, Sigges taking a nap and I’m going to read my book = The perfect Saturday afternoon.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment