We had a full day yesterday-- I'm not sure I am doing great at my NOvember, but these were all things I had on my "yes" list, so I guess I need to beef up my "no" list next time?!
We went to church, then came home for a quick Sigge nap, then went to GREAT GRANDMA'S! The kids have been asking to go to her house forever, and it's so much harder now that Lucy is in school. The days fly by, and it's way more fun if she can go too, because otherwise she really feels like she is missing out. I am SO grateful that my kids get to have great grandma Kay in their lives. She is amazing, and loving and they think the world of her.
When I told the kids to pack a bag of toys to bring along Lucy wanted to bring the 2 books she knows how to read so she could show great grandma. There they sat on her couch reading each word. Lucy was absolutely in her element.
We had pizza and Swedish toast and of course she sent them home with goodies and $1. She has a way of making even the smallest things feels very special!
xo. edc.
We went to church, then came home for a quick Sigge nap, then went to GREAT GRANDMA'S! The kids have been asking to go to her house forever, and it's so much harder now that Lucy is in school. The days fly by, and it's way more fun if she can go too, because otherwise she really feels like she is missing out. I am SO grateful that my kids get to have great grandma Kay in their lives. She is amazing, and loving and they think the world of her.
When I told the kids to pack a bag of toys to bring along Lucy wanted to bring the 2 books she knows how to read so she could show great grandma. There they sat on her couch reading each word. Lucy was absolutely in her element.
We had pizza and Swedish toast and of course she sent them home with goodies and $1. She has a way of making even the smallest things feels very special!
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment