Sunday’s are full of church for us! We get there a little after 8, and walk famished through the door home at 12:30 or later. I love the idea of a lazy Sunday. This was my childhood, golf on tv and everyone laying on the floor of the living room resting.
These days I often run errands on Sunday afternoon, as it’s a rare treat for me to not bring kids along on my errands, but when I get to see my family resting my heart is thankful and full.
I came home from the grocery store to these two snuggled under a blanket watching a show on the iPad. So so sweet ♥️
These days I often run errands on Sunday afternoon, as it’s a rare treat for me to not bring kids along on my errands, but when I get to see my family resting my heart is thankful and full.
I came home from the grocery store to these two snuggled under a blanket watching a show on the iPad. So so sweet ♥️
xo. edc

Comments
Post a Comment