Happy Friday! It’s already a good day bc I woke up before my alarm and my kids and I’m enjoying a quiet morning.
My favorites from the week include:
1// sten being home.
2// visiting great grandma
3// IF table
4// Tuesday nap with Sigge- while he slept I finished Small Fry and started Where the Crawdads Sing
5// yesterday’s play date
6// going out to dinner for Erins birthday last night. I really enjoyed the conversations and the company. It was fun to get ready and go out with a group of friends. We all talked about our highs from the last year and our hopes for the year to come and I felt thankful for people sharing as you can learn so much from a simple question.
Hoping to hike Willow River with the boys this morning while the temperatures are in the 30’s! ♥️
xo. edc.
My favorites from the week include:
1// sten being home.
2// visiting great grandma
3// IF table
4// Tuesday nap with Sigge- while he slept I finished Small Fry and started Where the Crawdads Sing
5// yesterday’s play date
6// going out to dinner for Erins birthday last night. I really enjoyed the conversations and the company. It was fun to get ready and go out with a group of friends. We all talked about our highs from the last year and our hopes for the year to come and I felt thankful for people sharing as you can learn so much from a simple question.
Hoping to hike Willow River with the boys this morning while the temperatures are in the 30’s! ♥️
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment