I’m finding so many things throughout my day to be thankful for... how can I pick just one??
I do so love, and am so grateful that Olle is excited to see Lucy after her day at school. Even though it’s almost dark and it’s 19 degrees outside, when we see the bus turn the corner into our neighborhood he rushes to get on his nikes and sprints to the corner where he meets Lucy who is waiting with her arms open for a hug, then they run home together. It’s really sweet. As soon as they get in the door it’s almost as if they’ve used up all their sweetness, bc unusually a fight ensues minutes later, but I’m grateful for this little sliver of kindness and love. ♥️
This is a horrible picture, but it’s them running home and me snapping a pic from the kitchen window!
xo. edc.
I do so love, and am so grateful that Olle is excited to see Lucy after her day at school. Even though it’s almost dark and it’s 19 degrees outside, when we see the bus turn the corner into our neighborhood he rushes to get on his nikes and sprints to the corner where he meets Lucy who is waiting with her arms open for a hug, then they run home together. It’s really sweet. As soon as they get in the door it’s almost as if they’ve used up all their sweetness, bc unusually a fight ensues minutes later, but I’m grateful for this little sliver of kindness and love. ♥️
This is a horrible picture, but it’s them running home and me snapping a pic from the kitchen window!
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment