5 days left of November??!! What?!?!
I'm destined to make it great.
Thankful today for:
- boot camp at the YMCA, we did a lot of drills today, and I literally came in last at almost every drill-- until we did sprints, and then I came in 1st! whoop whoop! ....might need to work on my high knee skills :)
- banana/egg pancakes with protein powder that my kids ate this morning.
- a short school week as I am ready to have fun with the fam this week
- book club tonight!
- The sun that's currently shining
- Sigge who is currently napping
- Olle who is currently doing a quiet activity
- Lucy who is so excited to be a part of book club after school today
- Sten who worked so hard yesterday and attacked the day this morning
- A rare moment of snuggles between my 3 yahoo's after breakfast
It is going to be a good day.
xo. edc
I'm destined to make it great.
Thankful today for:
- boot camp at the YMCA, we did a lot of drills today, and I literally came in last at almost every drill-- until we did sprints, and then I came in 1st! whoop whoop! ....might need to work on my high knee skills :)
- banana/egg pancakes with protein powder that my kids ate this morning.
- a short school week as I am ready to have fun with the fam this week
- book club tonight!
- The sun that's currently shining
- Sigge who is currently napping
- Olle who is currently doing a quiet activity
- Lucy who is so excited to be a part of book club after school today
- Sten who worked so hard yesterday and attacked the day this morning
- A rare moment of snuggles between my 3 yahoo's after breakfast
It is going to be a good day.
xo. edc

Comments
Post a Comment