Thankful today for my quiet time. Although Daylight Saving is not kind to kids schedules, I love that I’ve been awake for over an hour enjoying my quiet time. My morning routine includes:
1. Starting the coffee
2. Looking at my calendar/ filling in miles to be recorded/ tasks to be done
3. Meditating on a verse
4. Journaling
5. Praying
I don’t get to do these things each morning, but when I do, my day is dramatically different.
Quiet mornings are something to be thankful for.
xo. edc
1. Starting the coffee
2. Looking at my calendar/ filling in miles to be recorded/ tasks to be done
3. Meditating on a verse
4. Journaling
5. Praying
I don’t get to do these things each morning, but when I do, my day is dramatically different.
Quiet mornings are something to be thankful for.
xo. edc
![]() |
| Of course I’m drinking coffee out of my favorite Lucy mug today. |

Comments
Post a Comment