Last day of my thankful posts. I’m sure the 3 people that read my blog will be glad this month is over š. Things I’m thankful for today:
1// my sister and bro-in-law who had our kids the last 2 nights. I am so glad my kids have somewhere fun and safe to be when Sten and I need a break.
2// yesterday! Sten and I watched shows, went to see Downton Abbey, went to a brewery, and had the absolute best and most relaxing day celebrating year 11. So thankful that we still love being together, so thankful he still makes me laugh, and so thankful we have each other!
3// I DID IT! I got a sub 20 5K yesterday on the treadmill!! Whoop whoop! Check that off my 2019 list!!
4// a quiet morning— kids are gone and Sten is still sleeping, we got snow last night so everything is cozy and white and I have a couple hours to myself. Gearing up for December, ready for it!
xo. edc.
1// my sister and bro-in-law who had our kids the last 2 nights. I am so glad my kids have somewhere fun and safe to be when Sten and I need a break.
2// yesterday! Sten and I watched shows, went to see Downton Abbey, went to a brewery, and had the absolute best and most relaxing day celebrating year 11. So thankful that we still love being together, so thankful he still makes me laugh, and so thankful we have each other!
3// I DID IT! I got a sub 20 5K yesterday on the treadmill!! Whoop whoop! Check that off my 2019 list!!
4// a quiet morning— kids are gone and Sten is still sleeping, we got snow last night so everything is cozy and white and I have a couple hours to myself. Gearing up for December, ready for it!
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment