Some of my favorites this week:honestly my mind is blanking! It was a a good week, but nothing significant sticks out, besides my time in Rochester yesterday with Lucy. She had a great appointment and although we are going to continue patching, and her pressures rose a little bit, her doctor said she is in the top 20% of congenital cataract patients. So I feel like this is a win!
We went for a special date to Panera afterward, and I’ve just realized that Lucy is someone I enjoy spending time with, so an early morning with my girl felt like a treat rather than a chore. I was remembering those earlier appointments when she was 2 and they’d dialate her eyes and then expect us to sit in the waiting room... those were the tough appointments, now we play hangman to pass the time and chat about school. I’m one lucky mom. Thankful for special time with my girl.
We’ve got nothing planned for the weekend which of course makes me excited!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment