A rambling of thankfulness:
- walking down the stairs today after my body pump class I was behind a man with a prosthetic leg. My first thought was: I’m so grateful I have the body I have. And also felt like telling this stranger “you are amazing!” But I always fear I’ll sound condescending. So I just smiled at him.
- totally took advantage of Sten being in the kitchen last night and poured out all the things that are making me feel so drained. Not sleep deprived drained, just life drained. I don’t think he knew what to do with me and sat there and listened. I’m thankful that he listened and that today he was actively trying to make life easier for me. Doing the dishes, taking Sigge, offering to take Olle to school.... although I have a little bit of regret spilling out my entire negative soul last night, I know sten doesn’t mind and just wants me to be happy
- every other Thursday I have a standing play date with 3 other moms. I look forward to it with great anticipation. I’ve known these girls for only a short amount of time, yet there’s so much honesty, grace and love shared between us. I feel like I hit the jackpot on friends. I’ll never stop being grateful for the people in my life and these 3 make random Thursday’s REALLY extra special ♥️ Not to mention we all have baby boys and 4 yr olds... isn’t that crazy?
xo. edc.
- walking down the stairs today after my body pump class I was behind a man with a prosthetic leg. My first thought was: I’m so grateful I have the body I have. And also felt like telling this stranger “you are amazing!” But I always fear I’ll sound condescending. So I just smiled at him.
- totally took advantage of Sten being in the kitchen last night and poured out all the things that are making me feel so drained. Not sleep deprived drained, just life drained. I don’t think he knew what to do with me and sat there and listened. I’m thankful that he listened and that today he was actively trying to make life easier for me. Doing the dishes, taking Sigge, offering to take Olle to school.... although I have a little bit of regret spilling out my entire negative soul last night, I know sten doesn’t mind and just wants me to be happy
- every other Thursday I have a standing play date with 3 other moms. I look forward to it with great anticipation. I’ve known these girls for only a short amount of time, yet there’s so much honesty, grace and love shared between us. I feel like I hit the jackpot on friends. I’ll never stop being grateful for the people in my life and these 3 make random Thursday’s REALLY extra special ♥️ Not to mention we all have baby boys and 4 yr olds... isn’t that crazy?
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment