Yesterday was the first day I woke up to snow. Sten came home from his workout and said the roads were a little icy, so I was going to go to Y to run on the treadmill, but decided to give the icy roads a try, and I’m so glad I did! Some parts were a little slick, but I ran 8 snowy miles with a feeling of total satisfaction. So thankful for my first snowy road run.
I think today will be a good day. Sten leaves for Boston this morning and I have to stay positive during weeks he’s gone otherwise things get overwhelming. Something I’ve learned in running is to “run the mile you’re in”. This totally applies to my life right now— live the hour you’re in. This helps me appreciate the moment and forces me to stay present instead of worrying about what’s to come later in the day.
Happy Thursday!
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment